Sunday, April 02, 2006

Do you really mean this?

I keep thinking about the illegal immigration problem in America, and seriously trying to come up with an answer.

Well, I have the answer, but I am a stupid truck driver, who would ever listen to me?

I purpose that America builds the Great Wall of America, North and South.

Recently rock masonry has taken on a whole new look. Around these parts of America, rock masons are working with huge limestone rocks, using huge machinery to break them and lay them in a wall. I would love to see a wall built on our nations borders by the ones who have come here illegally. But get this, first we raise the minimum wage to $8 dollars and hour. Then we let all of the illegal’s know that they are needed to build a great rock wall on our borders, and let them know they can join us in a job that needs done and they will be paid $8 an hour with medical insurance. If any of them work for two years without being convicted of a felony, and learn to speak English they would be granted citizenship. Not the whole family though, just the worker. To obtain citizenship for sons, daughters or a spouse, there would have to be 6 months more work for each one.

We would need to revoke all citizenship granted to the sons and daughters of illegal aliens, and let the chips fall where they will. Oh how cruel you say, Pardon me, it is not right to give citizenship to anyone solely upon the fact that they were born here. Born of legal citizens, and that’s that. Illegal parents who have babies here, have illegal babies in my mind. Yes those innocent, beautiful and fragile babies will tug at your heart stings, but they don’t deserve blanket citizenship.

But, they must be allowed to stay in America if the parents are willing to help America build the wall it needs.

My plan lets the whole family stay, but they have to live on the money the worker makes.

They would have medical insurance as long as the worker stayed at work. There would not have to be many rules about tardiness, or absenteeism because the Mexican illegals I see working, are always on time, work hard and don’t call in sick twice a month. I am more attuned to the illegal workers in my country, than the lazy union brothers who were born here, and now loaf here. OK, I know I’m talking in generalities but I see what I see, and it has to be reality, for it is there in front of my eyes. This illegal alien problem could be a thing of the past, and we would have millions of hard working brothers and sisters from the south as citizens who have proved that they should be citizens.

Oh but think of the cost, you say. I doubt it would cost any more than what it is costing us now, and we will have a wall on our borders. Even the limousine liberals know about walls and fences…..they surround their palaces with walls or fences, and won’t let illegal fence or wall jumpers live in their backyard. Hypocrites don’t have an answer to the question we are worried about, but I do.

This could become the ninth wonder of the world.

Mexicans are some of the best workers in the world, but they haven’t had a country to work in. Mexico is no place to try to get ahead. I don’t hate the Mexicans who flock here to better themselves, and my plan would let those that came here illegally a chance to help all of America, not just some rich American factory owner. We would have to make the same jobs available to all of the legal citizens here also. I can see high school graduates working for college tuition in the summer months, for the same wage as the workers from mexico. And think of the pride that would be here folks. Those illegals that would take part in this monumental construction project would have a reason to hold their heads up, and say….”I helped build that awesome wall.” And me and my family are citizens of America. Think about it. Then realize there is no one in Washington D.C. representing you or me that has thought of this, so they won’t do it. Try giving your Senator a solution to a national problem????? Then realize, if they don’t think of it, it doesn’t exist. I know for a fact a little bit about the arrogance of the Senators, even the ones from a Republican state like Kansas.

About 4 years ago, I thought of a plan to help pay the costs of the war on terror, a plan that would have worked, and sent it in letter form to one of my States Senators, John Brownback. The elite of this nation won’t listen to a peasant, and I guarantee you that the plan would have worked. But Brownback didn’t present my plan, because I made sure he could not steal the plan and claim it for himself…….the plan is mine forever, and perhaps we should have a little unveiling of a 4 year old plan of mine, that the Honorable (snicker, laugh) Brownback of Kansas ignored.

I would love to have an unsealing of the registered letters I have of that plan, sent

Back to me from the office of Brownback, still unopened, but I know what is in that letter, and so does Brownback, but, I am not worthy of suggesting a solution to a world problem to a high and mighty Senator. I know what is in that letter.

Brownback will be running as a conservative for the presidency, and he has a lot of the same moral standings as webloafer, but he is a pompous arrogant Senator.

So it goes, the arrogant get the plum political jobs, and the rest of us peasants get to pay the taxes.

1 Comments:

Blogger web_loafer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home