Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hillary will win

About a year ago many Reagan republicans started questioning the man that we elected as president, (it was the Reagan republicans that won the election for George Walker Bush), and we are still questioning many of his actions. The words he speaks; for the most part sound good; but it is what he does, or allows to happen that we wonder about.

WE were not questioning his desire to protect America.

We were not questioning his love for EVERYONE in the USofA, EVERYONE. Black, white, brown, yellow, purple or chartreuse.

But we questioned his ability to withstand the torrent of criticism and outright hatred being propagated against him on a daily basis. And, we want him to start fighting for our values again, not just take punch after punch in the name of civility in Washington D.C. There is a time to fight back, and he hasn't. His poll numbers are down, not because millions have decided to side with the hatemongers called liberals. The ones who are losing faith in him, are doing so because he won't fight domestic foes. I consider the way liberals are acting today to be treasonous; they are the enemy of America I know and love. If President Bush would tell it like it is, his poll numbers would return to past levels.

There probably isn't a human being strong enough to have stood up to the hatred that has been directed at George Walker Bush in the last 5 years. Media, Hollywood and other nefarious parties, have been on a non-stop hatefest. We have all witnessed the mean spirited commentary, lying newcasts, dishonest newsreaders using forged documents, and hatred no president has ever had to endure from fellow Americans. I think all of the hatred has affected the way he is now leading.

Congratulations Hate Mongers.

Want to know where Reagan Republicans stand today?

We are at war, and we have a commander in chief that deserves our prayers, not our venom, Deserves our help not our disdain.

It is time for a gutcheck mr or mrs liberal, Do you hate our president so much that you cannot see how you are helping our enemies. There is blood on your progressive hands.

You don't know me from Adam, and you probably won't believe me, but;

If John Kerry had been our president on September 11, 2001, I would have expected him to wage war, and I would be behind him in everyway that I could think of. There is no doubt in my mind that if Kerry had been president when 9/11 happened; he would have struck back at the enemy.

No use speculating on where he would have stationed our troops, (that is all the Iraq war is, the stronghold we need in the region.) but I have read enough history to know we had to take a forward base, for the next battles.

For all we know, John Kerry may have stationed our troops in Cyprus, (a much easier forward base to secure, but an easy place to control). He would have made mistakes, but I would be praying for him. Like our grandfathers who made a few mistakes in WWII, I would have stood up straight and helped defeat the enemy, not hope for defeat, just to get back at the political party of the man who won the last election. Let me explain something about our elections……God put George W. Bush at the helm of the good ship America. That is right, I believe what my Bible says, when it says God places men/women in the high places, and can remove them.

Colossians 1:15-17

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Yes, John F. Kerry, would have done the best job he could do as commander in chief, and I would have supported him and the troops he led.

I don't think I would want to be elected president in 2008. But Hillary wants the job, and it is hers as I see things. The liberal America haters have poisoned the water so much, I would think and help Hillary about as much as the Democrats are now helping and praying for the man with his finger on the nuclear button.

Hillary will win in 2008, but think about how the water is poisoned.

Thanks Cindy Sheetham, Howard Dean and Ted (hic) Kennedy, you can have the presidency, house and senate for all I care. America is nothing like the nation I was born in. If a prophet would have predicted back in 1964, that in 42 years, Democrats would be providing aid and comfort to a sworn enemy of America more than the elected president, and that millions of illegal trespassers were hoisting Mexico's flag in protests in the streets of America, if you would have told me that when I was young, and I knew you were a prophet, I would have sat back and loafed my way to retirement.

And believe me, I will put my life on cruise when Hillary takes over. No help from me, just make sure my Social Security Check arrives on time, with the yearly adjustments for inflation. But I will support the troops.

I wonder what it would feel like to be a grunt knowing that the Commander-in-Chief (Hillary R.) has said over and over and over again, that she loathes the military. Hmmmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger Phred said...

God Help Us.

5:00 AM  
Blogger prying1 said...

Don't give up hope yet Web Loafer -

I don't think God has yet given up on this wonderful country. In spite of the ungodly cacophony spewed from liberal faces he still has work he wants done and has planned in advance who will do it.

He could even work through Hillary to get his will accomplished. The story of Balaam'a ass (Numbers 22:27-35) proves that...

I'll agree that on many domestic issues I disagree with President Bush but concerning the war on terror I stand behind him 100%.

I especially love the fact that he wants the military to do the job instead of trying to micromanage the war like the politicians did during the Viet Nam conflict.

Good post.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home