Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Family Fueds; Bush/Clinton, 1988-2020

Family Feuds/Blood is Thicker than water.

I had already banged myself up, accidentally cut myself a few times and taken a few hard knocks, before I heard the cliché “Blood is thicker than water.” Of course it is, I thought to myself when I heard it for the first time; I have seen both. I didn’t need expensive electron microscopes, spectrograms or atomic scales to know that, blood from a healthy body starts coagulating instantly when it is spilled.

Family pride is nothing to laugh at…..blood does run thicker than water. Another easily proved colloquialism, slash your wrist and watch your thick blood leave your body, if it was water you would be dead 20 seconds faster. Please excuse me for that, it is not necessary for this article, or is it?

So family pride, heredity and bloodline is what we will discuss now.

Have you wondered why Ex-President George Bush and his golden tongued wife of 50+ years are being so kind to the man who has ridiculed both the father and son in merciless abandon and mean spiritedness?

Did President Clinton ever ask Ex-President Bush to travel around the world in Air Force One, trying to solve world problems, and give hope to others? He and Hillary had 8 years to give it a go, but no.

Did President Clinton ever say a nice thing about the Bush Family in the 8 years he was a President?

Even if you can fabricate, extrapolate or excavate a good word that anyone from the Clinton family said about the Bush family, I will ask you to carbon date it, for it must be fake. The Clinton’s (Hillary and Bill) hate the Bush Family. That really is a shame, but there is a paper, video, and audio record of this fact.

Have you wondered why Ex-President Bush and his golden tongued wife of 50+ years are being so kind to the man who has ridiculed both the father and son in merciless abandon and mean spiritedness?

I am sure it turned a few heads in both the Conservative and Liberal camps of American Politics.

But, am I the only one who knows why?

Cannot you see the plan?

Since I am tired, (I just returned from driving an 18 wheeler, 400 miles, ((as I do 5 days a week)) this article will not be finished today, but) you are welcome to answer the questions I have presented in your mind.

I have extreme confidence in your ability to figure out where this train of thought of mine is going. It is important.

It seems gloomy for the Pro-American Americans now, (strange how anyone could live in America and hate America, but it is there on Video, TV, Newspaper, Hollywood, and from the dEMOCRATIC party spokestraitors.) or is that just a façade to keep the liberal haters of America overconfident? Want to laugh a little before I call this first installment of “Blood is Thicker than Water” done and take my rest? Get this, I was recently called Pro-American by a liberal…..it has happened……in an argument with one of those bigoted racist liberal friends of mine, I was actually called a pro-American warmonger. OK, let me wear that description proudly. Yes they called me pro-American in a hateful tone, and I recorded it in my minds hard drive. Wow, that felt good.

This is a to be continued article that you know a lot about, probably as much as me, but someone had to say it.

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.

The Clinton/Bush Fueds, 1988-2020


1 Comments:

Blogger Phred said...

The Clintons are idiots. I find it amazing that anyone could lend them ANY credibility. Much less trust either one with a public office again, ever.
God help us.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home