Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Response

This all started as an answer to a comment left at Sanity's Bluff, my primary blog.

Marieb,

To answer your question, no of course you are not my enemy. I was not talking about words Marie; I was talking about actions being taken, as in the political realm. One thing though, words can give our enemy comfort and make them think they are winning. Unhinged I may be, but I still look at the war as war.


In a way I am glad war is unpopular. Let me clue you in, I hate war as much as you and your sign carrying, flagburning fellow students. And I’m glad there is a vocalization against war, that vocalization shows that we are a nation of decent people.

But our nation is threatened,
our very existence is on the line, and even decent people can get it wrong. So even if (snicker snicker) Cindery Sheehan is a decent person, (her husband divorced her, her family will have nothing to do with her, and one of the reasons her son enlisted in our military, was to get away from her) she is still more of a friend to Global Terrorism, than America.

What would you call someone that vehemently opposes and protests war, when America is forced to fight a war for it’s very survival?

What would you call someone who blocked an ambulance trying to get to a bad car wreck which you were in, with your lifeblood ebbing fast? A situation, threatening your very existence?

The words that come to my mind are, Traitors, (suicidal traitors) Traitors, (malicious traitors).OK, say we quit fighting the war on terror with bullets and bombs? What then? How many wars have words won?

Think it out Marie.

Do you have any time tested correct way to solve the problem
America is faced with? You know the problem....Tens of thousands of young men have taken an oath to blow themselves to pieces, just to kill people that aren’t muslim? That would be me and my family, we are not muslims, and won’t convert.

Let me be blunt. If God is on islam’s side, I want to go to hell.

Hundreds of thousands of muslims want you and me dead. I think that is important enough to try to derail those plans, I want to breathe a little longer, but they swear to allah, that I won't be allowed to live out my days.

Those people who demand we stop fighting our enemy anywhere they are, an enemy that has no intention of quitting their crusade to kill all of us; are suicidal, and I won't help them facilitate my departure from the living.

Suicide should be a personal thing, not a national thing. If you are suicidal, make it personal, not a group thing. If your God wants you to commit suicide, do it in a way no one else is hurt. The George Bush Haters are attempting to commit national suicide, it is evident hatred has consumed them. So be careful, they may want to take you with ‘em.

There are some who haven't a clue about
America, and the cost paid for the freedoms we take for granted. You may have noticed, I love to talk in the blogosphere, a freedom that no one in Iraq or Afghanistan had 5 years ago. No one in pre-liberated Iraq had the freedom to talk freely. Complain about the Sadist Hussein, and you would have your tongue cut out of your head.

Hundreds of thousands of graves were filled, with those that dared to disagree openly with Hussein.

Are you blind? Can't you see the good which
America's marvelous military has done in the last 5 years? Not only for our safety, but for the downtrodden of the world? Would you think this out.

I'm sorry if I seem unhinged (as you suggested) to you, and it is nothing personal. I have no right to judge your motives or beliefs. I have a bad habit of answering other people’s comments and losing track of the reason I took the time to spend addressing the problems they brought up: an then walking over to Sanity's Bluff, and jumping up, trying to catch a handhold to help me get to the top of that bluff.

You see at the Bluff, some look up to a better day, (I’m one) and yet, some from the crest of sanity's bluff...say.."All is lost, we are doomed, we are (insert your own paranoid thought) going to destroy God's World.” Egotistical Balderdash, we could no more destroy God's creation or interrupt His Will, than we could create life, and death.

How strange is this? That those who would never see a problem with a doctor drilling a hole into a living human's head to collapse the tender skull, and using machines to suck the brain tissue out of the cranium, so that the woman who had that living soul living inside of her, in her bosom: would not suffer cosmetic damage to her.....

Those same people proclaim to the world....War is wrong....Twisted logic, but I may be in the first stage of Alzheimer’s. It is too late in life to change my view of life, but here is the bottom line, webloafer is an AMERICAN patriot in a day when patriotism is frowned upon by the elitist of the Mean Spirited Media, and abortion is no more of a concern, then mosquitoes on a July evening. Just get rid of 'em.


I’m not much into a one world order; I just want to continue living as a totally free American. I am not a very good citizen of the global community; I am pro-American, from head to toe. When someone threatens my America...I strike back. Sorry to have given you the impression I know anything about you, you may be the nicest person in the world. Glad to have you here. There is no other way for me to look at it.

It’s America first, and always first.

Do you realize that out of the trillions of humans that have lived or are living on this marvelous planet, very few…..not many…..just a minuscule part of the whole has been able to live life as free as Americans??? Our military is trying to add to the freedom side of the world, and when freedom is secured, our military as it always had will return home, we have no global designs, only safety for America, and a helping hand to others. THAT HELPING HAND, COST MANY A DECENT YOUNG MAN OR WOMAN THEIR LIFE…..I WON’T LET ANYONE LIE ABOUT, OR DEFAME OUR WARRIORS, FOR I LOVE FREEDOM AND AMERICA.

Think about George Walker Bush’s vision for the whole world in that context, Are you selfish? Don’t want the Iraqi people to taste the freedom we take for granted. And the liberated women of Afghanistan would you rather they still were slaves in their own home, BEATEN AND HUMILIATED IN PUBLIC?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home