Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Last Words of the Debate were the best

FOLLOWING THIS INTRODUCTION OF MINE, YOU WILL READ THE EXACT ENDING STATEMENT FROM SENATOR McCAIN. SENATOR JOHN'S last words in the debate were probably more heartfelt, and HONEST than any of the thousands of words Barack Hussein Obama spoke in the whole of the debate. It was a great debate, one that could only happen in the nation I LOVE....it would never take place in Kenya.

Just before John McCain uttered these words, Senator Barack Hussein Obama had mentioned another one, from his long list of failures and mistakes of America.....

BHO has never talked about America without mentioning something bad America could be blamed for. He never once has referred to the billions of dollars we give for the feeding, healing and educating the world's loser's, like his DAD. He talks over and over about how 3% of the world uses 25% of the energy of the world. Excuse me, if America wasn't growing the corn, wheat and rice the lazy of this world needed, we would be using about 3% of the worlds energy. You ungrateful bastardly thinkers of the world, think about this. If America quits feeding the world, America won't need as much diesel fuel for the tractors, and other tools of agriculture, and we sure as hell don't need any thing from Africa. So go starve you ungrateful loser's, just like Barack Hussein Obama's brother in Kenya. You hate us, OK world, try to do without us. Don't use the miracle drugs, or any of the other miracles we gave the world, at a high energy cost. You worried about energy use....walk and talk like the idiot oBAMA. I'm sorry that Obama's runaway dad didn't take the boy with him back to Kenya.

I'm tired of Blame Merchants, like Barack. Period.
You don't love America, aren't proud of it, Barack?
LEAVE, NOW

YOUR VOICE IS GRATING UPON THE PATRIOTIC EARS OF MY AMERICA LOVING SOUL.

YOU SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE YOU COULD LOVE.

YOU ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A CHOICE SOMEONE MADE, YOUR MOTHER MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, SHE DECIDED TO FORGO ABORTION, AND WAS LEFT STRANDED IN AMERICA.
JUST BECAUSE THE MOTHER YOU HATE WAS FROM KANSAS, DON'T THINK US KANSAN'S ARE QUITTER'S LIKE YOUR FATHER.
DON'T MESS WITH AMERICA BARACK, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, YOU SHOULD FOLLOW IN YOUR FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS AND GO BACK TO KENYA. YOUR HATRED FOR AMERICA WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE IF YOU UTTERED IT FROM A GRASS HUT IN KENYA, OR MAYBE YOUR BROTHER COULD LET YOU SPEAK TO THE WORLD FROM HIS HUT.

I LOVE AMERICA, AND AM PROUD OF AMERICA, AND WHEN PEOPLE THAT LOVE AMERICA QUIT FIGHTING FOR YOU SLUGS.....WHAT WILL YOU HAVE?

I LOVE AMERICA, AND JOHN McCAIN DOES, SO, EVEN THOUGH HE IS A LIBERAL REPUBLICAN.......HE IS BETTER THAN A COMMIE HATING EMPTY SUIT, WHO HAS DONE NOTHING IN HIS LIFE BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NATION I LOVE.

THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID, AND IF YOU STILL THINK OBAMA IS WHAT AMERICA NEEDS......I'LL PAY FOR YOUR PASSAGE TO CUBA, WHERE COMMIES LIKE BHO HAVE ALL THE POWER, AND THE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY, DIRTY AND IGNORANT.




(Obama Hussein is good at pointing out failures of America, but BHO himself has never had a success without someone elses effort, and doesn't love the country I LOVE, and won't learn to love it if we the taxpayers pay for the jet fuel it would take to jet The MESSIAH around the world, while he badmouths the country I love and sweat for.)


I will not continue to sweat for a country that elects a hater of America. NOPE, i'll just buy more bullets, because if someone who hates America, is elected President, I will

Oh, here are the exact words, with my emphasis, of the ending of the debate.

Hate, Debate, Skate,




OK, here is the transcript of the ending of the debate...



McCAIN:

"I've been involved, as I mentioned to you before, in virtually every major national security challenge we've faced in the last 20-some years.

There are some advantages to experience, and knowledge, and judgment.

And I -- and I honestly don't believe that Senator Obama has the knowledge or experience and has made the wrong judgments in a number of areas, including his initial reaction to Russian invasion -- aggression in Georgia, to his – you know,

we've seen this stubbornness before in this administration,"

(anyone with a moniker of knowledge knows, Senator McCain was referring to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, and was being polite, and used the words ‘this administration’ instead of YOU.)

"to cling to a belief that somehow the surge has not succeeded and failing to acknowledge that he was wrong about the surge -- shows to me that we -- that -- that we need more flexibility in a president of the United States than that.

As far as our other issues that he brought up are concerned,
I know the veterans,
I know them well.
And I know, that they know, that I'll take care of them. And I've been proud of their support and their recognition of my service to the veterans.

And I love them.

And I'll take care of them.

And they know that I'll take care of them.


That's going to be my job.


But, also,
I have the ability, and the knowledge, and the background to make the right judgments, to keep this country safe and secure.
Reform,
Prosperity,
and Peace,

These are major challenges to the United States of America.

I don't think I need any on-the-job training.
I'm ready to go at it right now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home