Tuesday, August 05, 2008

BHO, the personal saviour, jesus or president

You may find it strange that Depeche Mode’s Personal Jesus is a video I like. It is sacrilegious, but I enjoy talent as much as the other guy. First view a visual parody of the song, you know I can see Obama singing this (if he had a teleprompter) and actually believing he is the one we have been waiting for. Then enjoy Depeche Mode’s original version, then see Marilyn Manson’s great video of the song. Johnny Cash did a video, but I couldn’t find it, but if I do I’ll share it too.

Personal Obama



Depeche Mode



Marilyn Manson

I couldn’t embed this video but here is a link to a socalled ‘clean’ version. What was so dirty about the original?

Clean? Version



Finally found a Johnny Cash audio of the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home