Thursday, November 09, 2006

More on the Election

Right Click and open in a new window to hear " I can see clearly now"while you read this article

My eyes are open, wide open, and I can see down the road. For all practical purposes the GOP is finished as a political party.

When the president held his post-election press conference, the only time a smile came to his face was when a reporter asked if he would be working with the Democrat majority on an “Amnesty for the law breakers from Mexico”. His demeanor changed instantly, and he seemed happy.

Yes, I know President Bush and his new pals the Dems call it something else, but it is Amnesty, you know it, I know it, and George Bush knows it. Amnesty, rewarding people who have broken the laws of this land.

Oh there will be a battle put up by a few brave congressmen and women, but Nancy Pelosi’s party will have millions of new voters overnight.

Amnesty for the trespassers from Mexico and other places will not help the Republican party, I don’t care what Karl Rove thinks.

The uneducated and poor flock to the Democrat Party, because it promises to take from the Achievers and give to the nonachievers.

The democrat party would have the tresspassers, I mean new citizens stay in the lettuce fields, stay stupid and poor.

We are going to have 20 to 30,000,000 new citizens overnight sometime in the next two years.

Oh but you ask, won’t that help the Republican Party? Wake up, look around, President Bush has killed the party of A. Lincoln.

There are many complex reasons why the GOP had its plow cleaned election day

Yes it was about Iraq, but there were millions of people who are angry about Iraq, for what we are not doing there. We are not allowing our warriors to fight. President Bush and Rumsfeld sent some of the worlds greatest warriors overseas, with the shackles of political correction making them vulnerable to gangs of thugs.

Want proof? Simply return to that fateful day that Al Jeerzera featured pictures of 4 Americans, burnt to a crisp, bodies drug around and then hung up on a bridge for all the world to see, that was the day we lost the war in Iraq.

But while the charred bodies were still warm, the president was talking about the peaceful religion of Islam. Think people, what would you have done if you were president?

I know the last thing I would have done would be to let the city of Fallujah exist any longer. Peaceful religion my foot. Hundreds of our warriors have died at the hands of terrorists who were actually in Fallujah that day. Thousands of Iraqi citizens have been murdered by the thugs of islam who were in Fallujah that day.

What do I hear and see my president do? The president making excuses for doing nothing. Now don’t get me wrong, if Hillary had been commander in chief that day, the same thing would have happened…..NOTHING.

Fallujah should have been leveled that day….a few hours of warning, a surrounding of the city, and then the city should have been leveled.

I’m too upset to write more.

It’s time for a real third party in this nation. The dirty secret is that the Karl Rove and his buddy George, have secretly plotted against my old party. It was a secret attack on the Christian Right, the facts are borne out in the results.

The Christian Right had better leave the Republican Party and start the long hard trek through the political wilderness. Rick Santorum, Tom Delay, George Allen, J. D. Hayward, and many more decent God fearing public servants were sabotaged by Karl and gang.

You cannot tell me that a third party with an America first platform would not grow to a political power to rival the party of the cowards, sodomites and turncoats.

America is yearning for a leader. No, not Hillary, Nancy or Howard Dean. And as much as it hurts me to say it………it isn’t George Bush.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

This comment was written by Julie Spurlock. I let her use my account to comment here: "Great! I love everything you say, I felt it came from me. It's disgusting what President Bush is doing. We all know, us true Americans, that he will sell us down the river. I haven't started my blog yet, but it is going to be called Save America. All I can say is we have to stand together! There are millions of us out here in America who need to make ourselves heard. I believe and I wait for the day of another War, a Civil War here in America fighting to save her, my great Nation. I firmly believe it will happen! Don't lose heart. Keep up the great blog, my fellow Amercian. One more thing, I don't care how people felt about the Republicans, everyone who didn't vote or voted against their party was a complete idiot!"

Julie Spurlock

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home