Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election 2006

What this election means in America.

What this election means to American’s in America.

The fact that this 2006 election didn't go the way I wanted 2006 election, doesn't make me angry, THIS IS AMERICA. And, the closer we get to 50/50 in this nation, the more we will rediscover about ourselves. There were no political earthquakes in America this election. It was America being America.



No decapitated bodies will be found tomorrow morning in Nashville, Alexandria, Branson or Wilkes-Barre. WE are Americans, and I guarantee you there will be no idiots with guns celebrating what we love so much in this nation. Elections. We don’t shoot guns into the air when our political party wins…..Nor….point them a little more horizontally….when we lose. No we are Americans, we reconcile our differences and live together even when the opposition party is in power.

The msm won’t show you, but there will be celebrations all over the muslim world tomorrow….celebrating the Democrats victory, firing their guns into the air. Dah, does that habit of the islamafacists make sense? How many innocent people have bullets drilled into their scalps after the drunken orgies of insignificant gun ownership in Lebanon, Iran or the Sudan. The msm won’t have to show it, it will be all over the internet, pictures of happy terrorists, now that Nancy Pelosi is Queen of Washington D.C.

Ahhh excuse me, those idiots don’t know America. I am sure Nancy Peelosi loves America, after all she is filthy rich and in control. Most people as rich as NP, would not want anything to change about America…..they poor are best poor, the sick, sick and the taxpayers should be paying taxes. This should be two very interesting years. Those that think America can be safe without battling those that want us dead, will soon become #1 PATRIOTS, BUT, WE KNOW THE TRUTH AND WILL COVER NP’S BEHIND………AFTER ALL………

Hopefully the Democrats who have won the House of Representatives will choose as leader, someone more American than Nancy Pelosi, Jack Murtha or Barney Franks, but even if they don’t…all of us Americans will be all right.

UNLESS…..the squeaked by majority starts making Global Waves. I think you know what I mean. America is at its best when there is no control of all branches of the political body, controlled by one political party.

I am looking forward to being an American these next two years, or for that matter, all of the years I can live free and work hard for America.

What a battle, Congrats to all Democrats who worked hard to see this majority swing.

Unless there is gloating, gloating and more gloating by the Democrats, I’ll be right there helping, if you need me to make America….EVEN BETTER.

I somehow have a feeling, that the old GOP, was getting tired of fighting high taxes, terrorism and illegal immigration, and have passed the torch of liberty to the Democrats, knowing it will be OK, and now the Democrats can once again start thinking about all of America.

Don’t even try to argue politics with this America loving truck driver. In 1964, listen now, that was 42 years ago, In 1964 old webloafer took a Political Science Class at a University, and received the highest grade the teacher had ever given, the teacher personally told me that, and he told me I would go places in the political world.

How wrong he was, here I am 42 years later enjoying, driving truck. Truck driving it is one of the most rewarding jobs in America.

Politics….? I could not lie, cheat, deceive or double-cross enough to be a politician. Democrat or Republican.

Politics was not the only subject I studied that semester at that Oklahoma University, It was a rough go, I was getting up at 5 am each school day to go march with the university marching band, and was involved in a big battle for the first chair French Horn in the orchestra. If that wasn’t enough, I spent many hours in the Student Union, playing chess where it was almost nonstop Roy Orbison on the jukebox, singing ‘Pretty Woman’. I mean like it was played almost constantly. At that time Pop music was not important to me, but I still can recall, sitting in the student union playing chess with other students……while that song ‘Pretty Woman’ played over and over and over and over. Come to think of it, I never once put a dime in the jukebox, I just listened to what other people selected….and it was almost always ‘Pretty Woman’.

My days were busy…..just to get the one semester credit for orchestra, took at least ten hours of time each week at the university and many more hours practicing off campus. Orchestra, Political Science, Calculus, English, Creative Writing, and Visual Arts (Printing, I mean like learning to run a letter press, and work the California type box) that was a load. I love America just as much with a Democrat controlled House of Representatives as when the Republicans were in power. In fact, I am going to benefit from all of this. I know I can get more from the Gov, in the next few years before retirement.

Forget the war, we can whip ‘em over here, and the battle will not cost as much money. I mean like it is taking billions of dollars to fight the enemy overseas. It won’t cost our government as much to fight them in the streets here. The enemy will have to spend a lot more oil money to fight the battle in Peoria, so, they will start pumping more oil for the market, and we can have cheap gasoline to fill the tanks of our hearses, ambulances and the backhoes digging the graves of the innocent citizens that are killed here in America.

Political Science….

I still love it, but not as much as truck driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home